Thursday 3 June 2010

Don't step on my ... erm purple suede boots (cos they're gawwjusss)


I can't walk past a charity shop. I just can't. Well some who know me (Denise) would say I can't walk past ANY shop! Harsh but I have to say fair.

A lot of the time charity shop mooching isn't successful, but sometimes a little gem throws itself into your path and screams "buy me".

Just such an occasion happened in the Sue Ryder shop when I happened across the above purple suede boots, still in their original box, still with the stuffing inside and still with the labels on the bottom. The price - originally £75 and mine for £10! I felt almost apologetic buying them so cheap so bought I my mother some earrings too!

I know what you're thinking! Its June and you'll never get to wear them! Well maybe - but how fabulous will they look in the autumn!

So my new strategy will be to charity shop hunt near posh universities where wealthy students will cast off their Topshop (and hopefully Gucci/DKNY/Dior) in my direction...

.... road trip to Oxford anyone...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top