Wednesday 26 May 2010

DecoPatch!


The beautiful summery Sunday we had last weekend could not have been in starker contrast to the wintery, chilly and snowy Sunday when my friend Denise and I attended the Needle and Craft Show at Manchester Central (nee G-Mex) last December. We spent all day perusing the various crafty offerings, including a glorious cheese stall (bit random for a craft show yet wonderfully welcome) and ... the DecoPatch area.



I purchased a starter kit which was just enough to cover the box above. Said box was purchased circa 10 years ago from Paperchase and had seen better days - and I think you'll agree the DecoPatch treatment has done it the world of good.



It was surprisingly easy to do - dried very fast (helped by the sun) and for my first attempt there were surprisingly few dodgy bits!



Buy DecoPatch here: http://www.thedecopatchplace.co.uk/page2.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Back to Top